About Me

Posted on Friday, January 1, 2010 by Scott

I am a 31 year old married father of 2 great children. I am in my second year of college for web design. I do all I can to keep up with the pace of web design and the technical world itself. I have many blog sites I run, none with content that get droves of committed and excited visitors, my main thing in these are to know as many aspects of the web design game as I can. I want the ability and knowledge so that when a customer asks, have you heard of blogger or vox for a online blog not only can I say YES I have, but can say “Yes I have and here are the test sites I have set-up and put together on those platforms. I test out other CMS (Content management Systems) like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Php-Nuke and even made custom content for post nuke in the days when it was a widely used CMS. I have been doing all of that since 2001, but had a bit of a disadvantage when it came to writing my own custom HTML. Since returning to school I have concentrated strictly on web design, over half of the classes I have taken have been HTML, XHTML, CSS and Web Graphics based classes. The other half would be the ones that are deemed required content in order for me to obtain my degree in Information Technology. Below is a list of a few of my blog and other “test” sites if your looking to start a blog and do not know where to even begin or have a blog and want to learn more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) etc, email me at Design[at]kstudent[dot]com .I would love to talk with you on what I can do to help make those great ideas you have into a superb reality.





My Sites

Home of blogger
Vox
Tumblr
Posterous

Self Hosted Wordpress 1
Self Hosted Wordpress 2
Self Hosted Php-Nuke







0 Responses to "About Me":